We are on a mission to becoming the leading global service provider within mobile surveillance. Observits mission is to develop and run first in class video surveillance services based on clear and attractive high-end customer offerings.
We are expanding our business and are facing exciting challenges ahead driving a customer-centric transformation and growth journey of the entire business supporting our Swedish and international partners with technical, strategical, and operational solutions.
About the Role
As we grow, we are looking for an enthusiastic sales director to be responsible for building and directing a new global sales team. The sales director’s responsibilities include conducting relevant sales activities, developing new geographies, strategic plans, preparing budgets, coordinating sales, directing sales activities, and ensuring the growth of the company’s sales. Overall, the sales director looks for ways to increase the company’s revenue and sales and establish sales on new markets by new hire and establish new successful partnerships. We are looking for a director that will naturally inherit the CEO role from the current CEO. And as the company is going public on Nasdaq stock exchange in Stockholm, many exciting challenges awaits for the person in charge.
To be a successful sales director, you should be a natural leader and have the ability to inspire and motivate your workforce. You should have excellent communication skills and the ability to create and maintain relationships with current and potential customers. You are inspired given the fantastic opportunity to build and create a global sales team and recruit new partners that will cover Europe and US, firstly. You are thrilled to be a part of a fast-growing company and have ambitions and see yourself in CxO position in your career.
The role will be based in Sweden, preferably in Stockholm or Skåne and will interact with the tech-team as well as Global partners and the board. The role will report to the Group CEO and will interact closely with project managers and developers to achieve the sales targets set for the role.
Sales Director Responsibilities:
- Conduct, document and take responsibility of the sales process in the company
- Researching new markets and using the data to forecast sales, set performance goals, review strategies to increase revenue, and set operating budgets.
- Devising and implementing new business initiatives and sales strategies and monitoring their effectiveness.
- Build a strategic and structured partner program to roll out globally
- Ensuring effective training programs for sales representatives, assigning trained sales representatives to various territories, and setting their sales goals, revenue targets, and key performance indicators.
- Overseeing the company’s sales growth by evaluating sales reports and capitalizing on products or services.
- Presenting quarterly and annual sales results to the board.
- Presenting the company’s products and services at conferences and events.
- Monitoring the sales activities of competitors and utilizing appropriate ideas.
- Securing large accounts with the national accounts team and negotiating contract agreements with customers.
What we expect from you
We believe you have min 5 years of experience from the B2B solution selling industry with in-depth understanding of Solution Sales in the international markets and a strong track record of delivering against challenging sales targets. You are good collaborator and a strong solution-oriented dealmaker and an experienced negotiator, managing senior external as well as internal stakeholders. Beneficial if you have experience from working with International and Nordic Partner programs. To be able to become the presentation of it for external parties, we expect you to be willing to undergo training to become familiar with the company´s products and services,.
We are looking for a highly motivated sales professional with strong drive and “can-do-attitude” with experience of working independently with a relentless focus on achieving and exceeding set targets. Excellent presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills are critical to succeed in this role. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English are required, Swedish is an advantage. This opportunity requires travel on an ongoing basis, especially when we are back in the New Normal Ways of working.
What we offer
We offer you a key position in the Swedish organization to drive our key strategic focus, Sales and International Partner Programs, working with highly experienced colleagues in an exciting and soon to be publicly traded company with a strong global growth focus.
Are you the one we are looking for?
About the Role
Observit AB has developed an advanced cloud-based subscription service that revolutionizes video surveillance across mobile fleets and serves as a platform for all stakeholders (bus operators, transit authorities and the police).
We are excited to now have “Trafikportalen” on board to join forces with Observit. Observit’s capacity within security, surveillance and analytics is a great match to “Trafikportalen”, which has been created to give the best user experience for data regarding mobile fleets. Observit will be at the frontline in analytics for the public transportation providing strong partnerships, a world-class development team.
With “Trafikportalen” we need more skilled people who wants to grow with Observit in this rapidly growing market, to work in an enthusiastic team and in a fantastic environment for creative developers.
In addition to mastering HTML and CSS, you also know how to:
- Program a server (such as PHP, ASP, C#, Python, or Node)
- Program a database (like using MySQL, SQLserver, or MongoDB)
- You can master all the techniques involved in a development project
- You can quickly make a prototype
- You can provide help to all the team members
- You can switch between front and back end development based on requirements
- You understand all the aspects of new and upcoming technologies
- You can design and implement a new system from scratch. You also understand the value of consistency and can extend and improve existing systems while adapting to the spirit, style and technology of that code base
- You have the drive to dig into things until you really understand them and the courage to make necessary changes. You never leave a suspicious code section untouched just because you do not understand it
During the pandemic, we learned that you can work from home. Today we have our office in Sundsvall, Sweden, tomorrow we work from anywhere. The right person doesn’t need to be seated in Sundsvall, the right person loves to work at Observit.
Are you the one we are looking for?
If you are interested, send a mail to