Observit Mobile Surveillance is a subscription service that revolutionizes video surveillance across bus fleets and serves as a platform for all stakeholders (bus operators, transit authorities and police).
Based on IP cameras and wireless connectivity, Observit provides remote access to vehicles that does away with onboard work and standstills. The service makes it fast and easy to retrieve evidence, maintain surveillance equipment or gather data for business optimization – all while using less hardware.
As technology, vehicles, fleet size and operating arrangements change, it ensures compatibility both backwards and forwards within the fleet.
EASIER TO INSTALL
- Cameras share onboard internet connection
- Automatically configure remotely
- Local on-camera storage
- No on-board hard disks
EASIER TO USE
- Real-time central viewing
- Immediate access to recorded video
- Stakeholders only transfer video they need
EASIER TO MAINTAIN
- Controlled through the cloud
- Remote health monitoring
- Simultanesous fleet-wide camera updates
With added insight
- Driver behavior
- Eco-driving assessment
- Passenger analysis
- Consistent surveillance across fleet
- Transfer licenses between depots
- Predictable monthly fee with no hidden costs
overcoming onboard video surveillance challenges
Observit uses mobile surveillance connected over the air. Intelligent wireless network cameras are connected and empowered to become edge computers that you can access securely from any device. Added insights are managed from the cloud, and all technology is reports in remotely with regular technology health checks.